Wednesday, June 13, 2012

24 weeks

How far along are you?  24 weeks and 1 day. Can't believe I'm almost out of the 2nd trimester

Prayer requests?  Prayer for rest. Tobin has been chilling on my hips, and it makes it really hard to get comfortable and sleep.

Medical Stuff?  My carpal tunnel is back in both arms. Ick. I saw my midwife yesterday and everything looks good! I do have to do another glucose test at my next appointment, but it should be negative.  I've even gained 2 pounds since the last time I was there, So that's pretty sweet!

Cravings?  Chocolate...which only happens when I'm pregnant, watermelon chip ice cream from Baskin Robbins, donuts, jalepeno poppers. Pretty much everything bad to eat. haha

Gender?  It's a boy!!!

What I miss.... being able to dye my hair. I get bored with my hair color easily. haha. I get bored with lots of things easily. Oy.

What I'm looking forward to....  Being able to meet my sweet boy. It'll be interesting to see who he looks like( our daughter looks a lot like my husband) and it'll be interesting to see how his personality develops.

Discussion Question:I'm pretty sure we are done having kids. We want more kids but my husband hates me being pregnant, because it adds a whole bunch of extra responsibility on him. (The joys of HG) We are thinking about fostering kids in the future. I feel called to it, but we need more space first.

1 comment:

  1. Annika - Thanks for linking up again!

    Yay for the 3rd trimester nearing and for the 2lbs!

    Chocolate and jalepeno poppers sound really good to me right now! But not together! lol

    How wonderful that you would like to foster children; what a difference you would make in the life of a child(ren)!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete