Monday, July 23, 2012

30 weeks

Wow. I can't believe that this pregnancy journey is almost over.

How far along are you? I will be 30 weeks tomorrow!

Best moment this week? My father in law is buying shetland ponies, and I got to go with him to look at them. Being able to play with some horses was AMAZING!

Prayer Requests? We've gotten to the sleep? What is sleep again? point in this pregnancy. Prayers for a restful night or two of sleep would be appreciated.

Baby's growth? Tobin is 2 weeks ahead of schedule and has a strong heartbeat. They still see a peri- gestational bleed, but I think it could be another heartbeat. I'm feeling kicks simultaneously on both sides, and I'm way bigger than I was with Linnea. Only time will tell though. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for twins again. But he is at least the size of a cucumber this week. =)

Symptoms? Lack of sleep, fatigue, the normal sciatica pain. I'm on calcium and iron now, so they have been helping with my carpal tunnel and the foot cramps. =)

Medical Stuff? I got the results from my 2 hour glucose test and found out that I do not have gestational diabetes! Praise God! This pregnant woman loves her cookies and cream ice cream. haha. I am very anemic again, which isn't surprising.(I'm anemic even when I'm not pregnant) 

Cravings? Ice cream, berries and fruit.

Weight gain or loss? Gain!!! I've gained 10 pounds woohoo!!!

What I'm looking forward to? Linnea turns 1 in 2 weeks. =O So we are having a small birthday party for her on Friday night with my family since one of my sisters has to work and the other will be out of the state for her actual birthday party. I'm looking forward to working on the decorations for her party more though. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you from the pregnancy link up at My Joy-Filled Life :] Yay for 30 weeks!! Congrats on the glucose reading!! Your littles will be so close together in age... that is so fun! Blessings to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 30 weeks already!! Wouldn't that be crazy if you delivered twins!!? That would be amazing! Sounds like you are doing well and that's great to hear.

    Happy Birthday to your little Linnea!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete